Terms & Conditions
- A non-returnable deposit of 25% is payable to secure your booking
- You will be invoiced two weeks prior to the event with the final balance make and cleared prior to the function date. Payable by bank transfer or cheque
- All dates are temporarily booked for two weeks, after which if the deposit is not make the date will remain as open and bookable until such time as a deposit has been received
- Bookings taken 14 days or less prior to your planned event are payable in full at the time of the booking
- Due to seasonal or supplier circumstances beyond our control, it may be necessary to alter the menu. Substitutes will be of equal value and we will endeavour to inform you of any changes prior to your event
- Every order we dispatch will be contain food allergen information which is compliant with EU Consumers Regulation No. 1169/201. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the food on offer is suitable for their guests.
- All food will be delivered within food hygiene guidelines including being delivered at the correct temperature. It is the customers responsibility to ensure that the food remains at the correct temperature prior to serving
- As all of Zest’s profits are being donated to charity, you will be invoiced by Weldmar Hospicecare Enterprises Ltd. All cheques are made payable directly to the charity.
The following charges will apply in the event of a cancellation:
- Less than 7 days notice – 100% of the balance charged
- Less than 14 days notice – 50% of the balance charged
- Less than 21 days notice – 25% of the balance charged
- Although the deposit may not be sufficient to cover the above charges, accepting these terms you are contractually bound to honour the cancellation policy
- In the event of a cancellation, an invoice will be issues for the relevant amount, and payment should be made within 7 days of receipt of the invoice
- All damage to equipment caused during the event by the customer of their guests will be charged at the full replacement cost.